Crafty Flutterby End Minders keep your ends tidy! They can be used for:
- tidying the cast on end
- holding yarn joined in the middle of the project
- wrapping yarn as color swatch to carry with you
- displaying left overs of your favorite yarn
- gifting left overs with a project just incase repairs are needed
End minders keep six inches to one yard of fingering, sport, dk, or worsted weight yarn tidy.
- hold end of yarn on the critter's heart
- wrap yarn around the end minder and over the yarn end
- when only about an inch of yarn is left press it into the the slot behind the neck
- the closer the end minder is to the work, the better
- voilà, your end is now guarded by the minder and will not get tangled while you knit.
Check out this Blog Post for a photo tutorial of how to secure yarn on your Suavest Sheep.
These multi-purpose notions were designed by Michelle. She 3-d prints them in her home studio with PLA(made from plant based renewable resources and nontoxic). The suavest sheep measure 1 1/4 x 3/4 inches.
Orders over $15 receive FREE shipping within the USA! All orders ship within 2-4 business days. Most pins are handcrafted to order.
This item makes a great gift! For other great gift ideas Click Here.
Stay connected with our newsletter